Tuesday 27 June 2017
After a few months away from tagging~ I am finally back!

I finally got to go home for my sons wedding in March. It was wonderful, even though it rained through the whole ceremony. It rained when we were leaving the reception too. Nothing dampened the spirits of the very happy and good looking couple.

Matt & Lydia with the Sydney Opera House in the background!
 
Mike, Lydia, Matt and me. One very proud stepfather and of course Mother! 
I finally have a daughter-in-law!!
 
All four of my kids together. Sarah, Marissa, Matt and Hayley.
 
 
Then it was my twins 30th Birthday. How to make a mother feel old!
 
Hayley & Marissa cutting their beautiful cake and yes that's me photo bombing...lol
 
Oh and of course I have to share a pic of my gorgeous grandsons!
 
 
 Then I got back to the States and my hubby said it was time to move again! So off we went once again and now we're living in a lovely little place called Silver Lakes California. We have one lake out the front and another across the road.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hang out here

I hang out here
Bag A Snag

Labels

Search